Chemists - Pharmacy - Online Pharmacy - Australian Chemists
Prescription Medicine - Medicine - Perfumes - Fragrances
Now you will be able to order almost any drug you want up to a three months supply!The requirements? Just be age eighteen or older, and have the ability to pay for it, online, through the mail, or in person! The American health system has been corrupted by the drug companies that seek only to profit by keeping you alive (without curing you).Learn why it is cheaper to get the same drugs overseas, and generic ones that will do the same thing for less money. Provided are a source list of many countries, you can order from the comfort of your home legally and obtain what you want without any insurance companies,or physicians, denying you some drug you "want" or "need". Shop around and purchase from more than one country-Mexico, Canada, Thailand and many more!
Pharmacy Management Software For Pharmacy Technicians
Acquire the skills to succeed in the pharmacy, before leaving the classroom, withPharmacy Management Software for Pharmacy Technicians, 3rd Edition. This innovative software/work text incorporates the full version of DAA Enterprises' Visual Superscript pharmacy management software to give you hands-on training performing the day-to-day tasks of a pharmacy technician - just as you will on the job. Expanded lab content includes new bar code functionality, and cloud-based software provides you with a seamless online experience. Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions guide you through essential functions in community and institutional pharmacy practice.
- UNIQUE! Full version of DAA Enterprises' Visual Superscript pharmacy management software reflects the practice management programs you will encounter in the workforce - and enables you to work through realistic practice scenarios.
- UNIQUE! Fully functional patient record database corresponds to work text exercises to provide realistic practice:
- Adding new patients
- Determining possible adverse reactions
- Filling and refilling prescriptions
- Examining a patient's prescription history
- Identifying potential allergic reactions to drug ingredients
- Work text activities and case studies walk you through essential pharmacy tasks just as you will perform them on the job.
- UNIQUE! Institutional pharmacy coverage provides additional practice in:
- Extemporaneous compounding
- Total parenteral nutrition
- IV label preparation
- Detailed screenshots guide you through the pharmacy management software.
- Study tools on the companion Evolve website provide technical support, laboratory tips, and additional practice.
- Lab tips help you perform tasks more efficiently.
- User-friendly design incorporates full-color software screenshots, perforated pages, and a spiral binding to help you easily find and apply information.
- NEW! Cloud-based software creates a more user-friendly online experience.
- EXPANDED! Lab content teaches concepts in isolation, and then within the continuum of practice, for full comprehension and practice readiness.
- NEW and UNIQUE! Bar code functionality with accompanying activities lets you practice skills necessary in practice, such as scanning vials and managing inventory.
- NEW and UNIQUE! Medication Safety, HIPPA, and Consideration boxes support interdisciplinary and team approach.
- NEW! Introductory content provides an overview of the skills covered and how they fit into the larger practice workflow.
- NEW and UNIQUE! Expanded activities for Institutional Pharmacy Practice include emergency preparedness, automation, narcotic inventory and management, and a variety of sterile processing labs.
- NEW! Documentation section includes new activities on DEA forms, medication reconciliation, medication therapy management report, and Drug Utilization Reviews.
- NEW! Section on additional practice settings includes long-term care, mail order, telepharmacy, and pharmacy benefits management.
- NEW! Mock medical profiles bridge data management with hands-on simulation.
- NEW! Updated drug database, patient profiles, and physicians keep learning fresh.
Dive into China's new web-based subculture of tech-savy, subversive netizens withChina Online!
Using Baidu, China's form of Google, young Chinese web-surfers are creating their own language on the Internet. With this book, you can get an insider's view of the way the new wave of Chinese youth communicates in code. Author and translator Veronique Michel guides you on a tour of the lifestyles inhabiting modern-day "tribes" on the Internet:
China Online describes a youth culture in transition-using humor and creativity to survive in a hugely competitive environment. They enjoy puns-including the ingenious "talking numbers" used to say more things with fewer keystrokes and characters. There is a great deal that lies under the surface. Learn the secret netspeak used by over half a billion of the coolest people in China, and be in the know!
- The "Moonlight" or "Starlight" Tribe
- The "Ant" Tribe
- The "Corporate Insects"
- The "Diamond Man"
Pharmacy Calculations For Technicians
Pharmacy Calculations for Technicians Fourth Edition offers the most thorough approach to understanding pharmacy calculations - so every student succeeds. Its extensive examples help students apply calculations in the workplace.
Additional problems with solutions at the end of the book provide practice with immediate feedback; Pretest available to check student readiness; Study Partner multimedia CD included with each textbook.
Pulse Pharmacy Articles
Pulse Pharmacy Books